Successful students will be awarded:
- Joint Master degree from Palacky University and the University Clermont Auvergne
- Magistr (Mgr.) v magisterském studijním programu N1301 Geografie, ve studijním oboru International Development Studies [Master in master program N1301 Geography, study field International Development Studies]
- Master mention Economie du Développement, parcours Development Economics [Master program in Economics of Development, specialization Development Economics]
- Master degree from University of Pavia
- Master Universitario di I Livello in Global Development Policy [First level Master in Global Development Policy]
In the third intake (2019–2021) the students are awarded a joint Master Diploma by all three Consortium Institutions. The degree awarded by the University of Pavia is Laurea Magistrale in „Economics, Finance and International Integration – Economia, Finanza e Integrazione Internazionale“, LM-56 – Scienze dell’economia.
Students also receive a Diploma Supplement issued by Palacky University which contains marks from all semesters converted to a common grading system.