Partnership Coordinator at Save the Children, Phillipines
The organisation Save the Children is looking for Partnership Coordinator will take the lead in building and maintaining effective partnership through respectful collaboration and promoting CSS strategic cooperation with partners in government (DepEd, DILG, DSWD), research and policy institutions, private groups and media.
He/She will facilitate the program alignments, conduct organizational capacity assessments and capacity-building activities, facilitate and coordinate inter-agency meetings, ensure policy and program information are shared and disseminated through appropriate protocols and communication platforms, engage partner agencies and its relevant units to participate in the preparation and dissemination of reports to donors. The Partnership Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that the Save the Children Partnership Principles are understood and applied in projects and programs among partners.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in any Social Science field or communications
- At least 3 years relevant experience of developing capacity building plans, designing training programs for organizations, preferably for local civil society organizations.
- Experience in working civil society organizations, preferably with some exposure to coalition work.
- Can deal with various stakeholders and partners, including government, CSO networks, media, academe and children/young people.
- Has proven skills in program development and design, training management, and facilitation processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Able to articulate ideas and concepts clearly verbally in writing.
- Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A team player, willing to work long hours toward the attainment of program objectives and deliverables.
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work.
- Understands and believes Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
- Willing to travel to any part of the country and be deployed for both humanitarian response and development programming.
More information can be found here.